- Multiple Winners in InterDigital-Intel Patent Deal,
Despite Wall Street Skeptics
IPWatchDog, July 10, 2012
by Rob Aronoff
- Twitter Gambles on a Patent Plan
Wall Street Journal, May 10, 2012
Article quotes Robert Aronoff, Managing Partner, Pluritas
- Perhaps Starboard's AOL patent outburst ended up doing Microsoft a big favour
IAM Blog, April 15, 2012
Article discuss commentary made by Robert Aronoff, Managing Partner, Pluritas
- Could AOL Patent Sale Have Netted More Than $1B?
by Bruce Berman,
April 10, 2012
Article includes commentary made by Robert Aronoff, Managing Partner, Pluritas
- “CIPOs Role in Business,” Managing Intellectual Property
Managing Intellectual Property, Commentary by Rob Aronoff, April 2012
- “Cashing In on IP,“ Global Finance
by Udayan Gupta, March 2012, Article cites Pluritas, Managing Partner, Rob Aronoff on patent valuation
- “SemiQuest to Hold Patents Auction”
The Deal Pipeline
By Michael Schoeck, February 24, 2012
- “Get Ready for a New Kind of Patent Auction as California Sales Seeks to Rewrite the Rule Book,” IAM Blog
by Joff Wild, February 28, 2012
- “Wall Street’s Growing Attraction to IP Assets Will be Tested,”
Article by Rob Aronoff, January 16, 2012.
- “Mitch Rosenfeld (Pluritas' head of Patent Analytics) joins Robert Aronoff & Myron Kassaraba in the IAM 250”
IAM, The directory of the Top 250 IP service providers globally., June 21, 2011.
- “The State of The US IP Marketplace 2010-2011”
The Computer & Internet Lawyer Magazine, Article by Rob Aronoff, February 15, 2011.
- “Vintage Labels Find a New Life,” The Financial Times
by Rymer Rigby, January 17, 2011.
Article on vintage labels cites Pluritas’s Mark Thomann.